October 31 | 3 - 6pm
Would you like to decorate your trunk?
Please fill out the form below to register
Here are some of the specifics:
1. Businesses, non-profits, individuals etc are all welcome to participate!
You may hang a banner or somehow indicate who you are/promote your business at your trunk/booth if you'd like to
2. You can decorate a booth (ie: a canopy and a folding table) instead of a trunk if you prefer
3. Participants can not hand anything out to the attendees
as they drive through. You are welcome to add something
(a coupon, flyer, swag...) to the goodie bags by dropping your items off
to Kent Station by Friday, October 16th. There's a spot on the registration form to indicate what you'd like to contribute to the goodie bags. You don't have to contribute to the goodie bags -- this is just if you want to! BAGS HAVE BEEN STUFFED SO WE AREN'T ACCEPTING ANYTHING ELSE FOR THE BAGS AT THIS TIME.
4. Please have fun and be creative with your trunk/booth but please be sure to keep it family friendly
5. Cars can start to arrive at 1pm -- you'll need to arrive early enough to have your display ready by 2:40pm. Details have been emailed -- if you haven't gotten an email then please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. This event is rain or shine -- we understand if the weather isn't great (let's all keep our fingers crossed that it'll be a beautiful evening!!) that some of you won't want to bring your cars out. Please keep in mind that YOU are the event! If no trunks show up then, well, the event will be pretty pitiful.
So please try to have a backup plan (such as bringing a pop-up tent to put over your car or decorate inside the tent instead of your car...).
It's for the children!!
7. We will have a panel of judges visit each trunk/booth and pick their favorites! The five with the most votes will win prizes AND will get to brag about being a winner!! Of course the winners will be featured on social media so you can share with the world.
Thank you for joining the event and helping to make it a fun and safe evening for families!
Please be sure to follow all Covid-19 guidelines throughout the event - including DO NOT hand anything out to families driving through
Click here to register your car/booth.
Please email us your name and if you plan to decorate a car trunk or a tent. Thanks! You will receive an email soon with the details.
Click here to go to the Haunted Boo-Levard event page
Click here for the FB event