October 31 | 4:30 - 6:30pm
Would you like to decorate your trunk?
Please read the details below
and you'll see how to register your car...
Here are the specifics:
1. Non-profits, families, individuals etc. are all welcome to participate! If you'd like to promote a business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship opportunites.
2. You can decorate a booth (ie: a canopy and a folding table) instead
of a trunk if you prefer
4. Please have fun and be creative with your trunk/booth but please be sure to keep it family friendly
5. Cars can start to arrive at 2pm -- you'll need to arrive early enough to have your display ready by 4:15pm. An event staff will point you to where you should park on Ramsay Way - enter on the end by GameStop
(the parking garage end)
6. This event is rain or shine -- we understand if the weather isn't great (let's all keep our fingers crossed that it'll be a beautiful evening!!) that some of you won't want to bring your cars out. Please keep in mind that YOU are the event! If no trunks show up then, well, the trunk-or-treat won't be excting.
So please try to have a backup plan (such as bringing a pop-up tent to put over your car or decorate inside the tent instead of your car...).
It's for the children!!
7. Attendees will vote for their favorite trunks
and there will be prizes plus bragging rights.
8. We will provide one big bag of candy to the first 20 cars that register. Please plan to bring LOTS of candy as we anticipate a lot of kids! We suggest at least 1500 pieces of candy.
Non-candy treats are also welcome (stickers, small toys, etc).
Thank you for joining the event and helping to make it a fun and safe evening for families!
CLICK HERE to register your trunk/booth
You'll receive a confirmation email
and we will be in touch again closer to the event
Click here to go to the main
Haunted Boo-Levard event page