October 24 | 3 - 6pm
Would you like to decorate your trunk?
Please read the details below
and you'll see how to register your car...
Here are some of the specifics:
1. Businesses, non-profits, individuals etc are all welcome to participate!
You may hang a banner or somehow indicate who you are/promote your business at your trunk/booth if you'd like to
(but this is not an opportunity to sell anything...)
2. You can decorate a booth (ie: a canopy and a folding table) instead of a trunk if you prefer
4. Please have fun and be creative with your trunk/booth but please be sure to keep it family friendly
5. Cars can start to arrive at 1pm -- you'll need to arrive early enough to have your display ready by 2:40pm.
6. This event is rain or shine -- we understand if the weather isn't great (let's all keep our fingers crossed that it'll be a beautiful evening!!) that some of you won't want to bring your cars out. Please keep in mind that YOU are the event! If no trunks show up then, well, the event will be pretty pitiful.
So please try to have a backup plan (such as bringing a pop-up tent to put over your car or decorate inside the tent instead of your car...).
It's for the children!!
7. Attendees will vote for their favorite trunks
and there will be prizes plus bragging rights.
8. We will provide one big bag of candy to the first 20 cars that register. Please plan to bring LOTS of candy as we anticipate a lot of kids!
Thank you for joining the event and helping to make it a fun and safe evening for families!
Click here to register your car/booth.
Please email us your name and if you plan to decorate a car trunk or a booth. Thanks! You will receive an email soon with the details.
Click here to go to the main
Haunted Boo-Levard event page