top of page
During October have fun visiting
Kent Station businesses,
fill your BINGO squares and win prizes!
Play along October 1 - 31
1. Click here to download the Trick-or-Treat BINGO sheet. You can print it at home or else pick one up from one of the participating businesses.
2. Each listed business will stamp the box (and give you a piece of candy!) when you go there and tell an employee the answer to the question or complete the fun task. You may get more than one stamp from the same business (did we mention you'll also get a piece of candy?!)
with a two-stamp max at the same business.
3. If no business name is listed, you can complete the activity at any Kent Station business which has a *BINGO poster displayed in their window. Ask the employee for a stamp when you've completed the activity - like if you spent money there or told them the answer to a question.
4. Everyone gets a prize for completing at least one BINGO row. If you fill the whole sheet you’ll be entered to win bigger prizes! Be sure to write your name and contact information so we can contact you if you're a winner.
5. Turn in your BINGO sheet at the assigned booth at our
Haunted Boo-levard event happening on Halloween and you'll receive your prize if you completed at least one row! DETAILS COMING SOOOOOOON!! Can't make it to our event? Click here to email a copy
of your sheet along with your mailing address by Monday, November 2nd.
p.s. some businesses can't participate because of Covid-19 restrictions. Please only play BINGO at the businesses with a *BINGO poster displayed in their window. Thank you for understanding!
p.s.s. All of our businesses are following Covid-19 guidelines so please be sure to wear a mask, stay home if you are sick and remember to socially distance from people who are not from your same household
Thank you! Have fun!!
*This is the poster you'll see! It means that business is participating.
bottom of page